Master Lock Hidden Shackle (3) Keyed Alike Padlocks 6271NKA-3 w/ BumpStop Technology
- HIGH SECURITY 6-pin cyclinder for maximum pick resistance. Removable cylinder for replacement or repinning.
- This listing is for 3 keyed alike locks – 6 keys included. The hardened diecast zinc body is strong, durable and resists corrosion. Pro Series Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications. Ideal for transportation, vending, gates, and industrial uses.
- BOLT CUTTER TOUGH – fully shielded hardened boron alloy shackle offers impossible to cut and pry resistance features.
- DIMENSIONS (see image) – A) 3/8 (10mm), B) 19/32 (15mm), C) 1-23/32 (44mm) Width 2-7/8 (73mm)
- These Locks FEATURE BumpStop Advanced Cylinder Technology (For explanation see more product details below).
Sold：236 Wished: 63 Followed: 40
FEATURING BumpStop TECHNOLOGY – Lock bumping a surprisingly simple method of breaking in through locked doors and padlocks – is undoubtedly the newest emerging threat to personal property security. And virtually all locks in use today are particularly vulnerable to bumping. Until now…
BumpStopô Advanced Cylinder Technology employs an innovative, patent pending design which utilizes a unique reverse rake tapered driver pin, high performance springs and tightly machined cylinder chambers. During a bump attempt, this design prevents the transfer of force from the bump key to the pins and therefore blocks rotation of the cylinder so that the lock remains locked.
FITMENT: To ensure proper fit measure the hasp/latch on your trailer door. Size dimensions are illustrated in the provided schematic. Also CHECK the depth of the hole on the hasp. If the center of the hole is more than 13/16 (20mm) from the edge the pin will not engage. The depth on the lock would be too shallow. Many times latches are poorly manufactured and the holes are carelessly placed off center, thus creating fitment issues. You can modify the hasp if you are inclined.
ProSeriesÆ Reinforced Zinc Die-Cast
Why Zinc Castings?
For countless decorative and functional applications no other material and process can match the properties and economics of zinc die casting.
Few materials provide the strength and toughness of zinc alloys. Impact resistance is significantly higher than cast aluminum alloys, plastics, and grey cast iron.
Strength & Ductility:
Zinc alloys offer high strengths (to 60,000 psi) and superior elongation for strong designs and formability for bending, crimping and riveting operations.
Zinc alloys are non-sparking and suitable for hazardous location applications such as coal mines, tankers and refineries